Accon Plus is a natural organic medicine for pest management comprising of surface-active agent: 20 % w/w, Emulsifiers and Functional Media: 805 % w/w, Alkaloids, Eugenol, and Potassium Salt of fatty acids.
How to use:
- ACCON PLUS is an eco-friendly, Non-toxic organic medicine for Pest management that provides excellent protection to the plants against sucking, chewing and biting insects.
- It is mainly used to manage Mites, Thrips, Aphids, Mealybugs, Plant Hopper, Leaf Hopper, Scales affecting Chilli, Cotton, Tomato, Brinjal, Lady finder, Cucumber, Bottle gourd, Ridge gourd, Pomegranate, Lemon, Flowers and Ornamental plants.
- ACCON PLUS works against all Soft-bodied insects affecting Vegetables, Flowers, Fruits and Ornamentals.
When to use:
- To have better control, spray at a weekly interval from the initial stage of plant growth (15 Days after sowing or transplanting)
- Spray ACCON PLUS when the plants have pests like Aphids (Small black colour insect), Mealybug (White cottony like insect), Mites (Small Red colour insect) and scales (small white colour flat body). Sprayed immediately as these pests tend to spread viral disease.