- Neem Oil - 500 ml ₹300
Jeevamurtha - 1 lt
- Perlite ₹150
Coco Peat Block - 5 kg
- Coco Peat Block ₹100
Spinach is an excellent source of Calcium and Iron. Spinach is rich in floats which are good for your heart health. Spinach is also rich in Vitamin A and C. Because spinach is filled with iron, it is great for people battling anemia. Spinach is also rich in various antioxidants that can keep your cells from aging. Spinach is also known to improve blood glucose levels, lower the risk of cancer and help lower blood pressure.
|Plant||Compact Head With Loose Leaves, Leafy vegetables.|
|Maturity||Harvest starts from 30-35 days from sowing|
|Environment||3~4 sunlight. Suitable for balcony or terrace. Well-drained soil.|
|Height after growth||1~3 foot|
|Planting Season||All seasons|
|Watering||Daily or Alternate days.|
|Planting & Growing Instructions||Direct or transplant. Sow the seeds 0.5 or 1 cm deep. Regularly apply nutrients and plant protection. Bed Sowing in 6 inches to 0.9 feet distance.|
Note: Used as seeds only and not for consumption. Seeds to be sown before the expiry date.
- Select a container with uniform drainage holes at the bottom.
- Fill the container with a sowing medium.
- Make shallow holes ( 1cm) at a distance of 3 x 3 inches throughout the surface of the soil medium. Sow 2 to 3 seeds per hole.
- Push the seeds inside the medium and cover them up with your sowing medium.
- If grown outdoors, make sure that you protect your seedbeds from direct sunlight or heavy rainfall by making a temporary roof plastic sheet for the first few days.
- Water your Spinach container every day using a watering can ensuring an even shower.
- If you are growing spinach in your outdoor garden, sprinklers can be used.
- Add good quality organic manure in the soil with a 2:1 ratio before sowing seeds. organic fertilizer can be well rotten cow dung manure, farmyard manure, compost, or vermicompost.
- Fill the cells/cups with a moist coco-peat medium.
Special Pride Care:
- You will notice that your spinach seeds have germinated within the first 6 days or even earlier.
- At this point, tiny seedlings with the first leaves will be visible.
- Keep one seedling per hole and cut off the smaller seedlings.
- Baby Spinach plants will be visible in 10-15 days.
- Mature Spinach leaves will be ready to harvest in 30-40 days.
- Spinach leaves can be harvested by cutting the mature leaves using a scissor and leaving the tender growing base to the plant for the next harvest.
- You can keep harvesting Spinach as long as the plant survives.
- Spinach requires partial sunlight (3-4 hours) in summer & it can withstand full sunlight in winters.
- Hold the seeds and sow 2-3 seeds per cell/cup. Since Lavender seeds are small in size, do not sow them deeply.
Why are my spinach leaves turning yellow?
There are a number of reasons why your spinach leaves are turning yellow. Overwatering, too much heat, improper soil or diseases can all lead to the yellowing of leaves. Determine the exact cause of yellowing leaves first in order to find the right remedy.
Why are my spinach seeds not germinating?
If the medium is too wet, your spinach seeds will not germinate. Extreme heat can also inhibit the process of germination.
My Spinach seedlings are not growing!
If you overwater or underwater your spinach, or if you are growing your spinach in too much shade, or the weather is too hot, the seedlings will not grow larger. Adjust your watering schedule and change the placement of your spinach container to encourage better growth. Spinach requires partial sunlight (3-4 hours) in summer & it can withstand full sunlight in winters.
Basil Seeds₹30Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to enhance memory…
Tomato Seeds₹20A staple in most of our households, the Tomato is a fragrant,…
Bottle gourd Seeds – long₹30Bottle gourd is considered to be a wonder vegetable when it comes…
Onion Seeds₹25Onion may have a role in preventing inflammation and hardening of arteries,…
There are no reviews yet.